SIAFS: Structurally Integrated Access Floor Technology
SIAFS is a patented, prefabricated, panelized accessible floor system designed for building-wide use.
Benefits of SIAFS
- unlimited depth and openness in the under floor plenum
- significant reduction in the building's overall weight
- a simplification in lateral design for tall buildings
- a substantially faster construction schedule
- a reduction in the carbon footprint of the facility
- an elimination of the need for seismic bracing in the accessible floor system.